Whats On Next

A little chit chat about me setting up a TV discussion forum. Plus any other misc info about me. I have no idea if this blog is going to be boring as hell. But at least it's a record of me somewhere on the net. I hope everyone who visits gets something out of it. lol

Friday, September 17, 2004

Site Down

Well,

I guess the frustrations of being a website owner are now upon me.

Whatsonext is down!!!

What's even worse is that even the host companies website is down. So, there isn't even a way to find out what's going on. Hopefully this is some sort of server update or something of that sort.

I guess it's one of the problems with going with cheap hosts. You lack support for the site.

I'm a little frustrated...but it's just something new to deal with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home